- ½ C. vegetable oil
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 C. granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 C. confectioners sugar
- Mix oil, chocolate and granulated sugar together.
- Blend in one egg at a time until well mixed.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixture.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drop teaspoons of dough into confectioners sugar and roll in the sugar.
- shape dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Makes about 6 doz. cookies.